New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

State of the Union Address

JJRobinson

State of the Union Address

Post  JJRobinson on Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 7:47

One of the best I have ever watched, Awesome....
    The Democrats made fools of themselves....It looked like defeat on their faces...
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: State of the Union Address

Post  sinister_midget on Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 10:12

Anti-Trump CBS:

The anti-Trump fake news CNN got a similar outcome and tried to dismiss it as not accurate. They claimed it was polling of people who watched, and the only people who watch are cheerleaders. In the CBS polling that would mean the people who were scared and angry must also be cheerleaders.

I didn't watch it live. But I noticed several mentions of the number of times "we" was used. Counters used to have to keep up with the "I" count when the interloper was there.

--  Thomas Sowell
    Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 11:54

I watched it in entirety. I've not been polled but approved of his speech. I don't approve of media criticism of Mrs. Trumps attire.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 14:41

They go after how he's dressed because they have nothing else.

They tried to make a big deal of Melania going to the speech separately (she went with the invited guests) and wearing white, which they tried to claim she was doing to protest him like the libtards did last year when they wore white.

They have absolutely nothing. Even less than nothing. Before the speech Trump signed an XO keeping Gitmo open (perhaps for some of the people that will  be sent there soon for their corruption?) and stating into an open mic when asked about the memo detailing a lot of deep state crimes that it's 100% certain it's going to be released. There are DemocRAT fingerprints all over some things mentioned in the memo according to several congressmen who have seen it. (Which explains the conniptions they're having over it being released.) So the DemocRATs are in total meltdown about that.

Then they cemented their loss in the coming election (no matter how hard the GOP tries to lose it themselves) by their behavior before, during and after the SOTU. That means the left's propaganda arm, NYTABCWAPOCBSMSNBCCNNBBCNBCCNBC, has to go into full-time emergency distraction mode to divert as much attention as possible away from their owners' incompetence and malfeasance at the DNC.

The DemocRATs are rapidly approaching the time when the only people who will vote for them are Muslims, dead people and illegals, and all three are going to be reduced dramatically by DOJ investigating the crimes committed in polling stations. But keep in mind that even before all of the latest destruction they've done to themselves, the propaganda arm at the MSM still couldn't manufacture enough good for the left, or negatives for the right, to get their masters elected, consistently losing over and over since 2010. Propaganda is all they have. And they're not very good at it any more.

But they'll keep trying. Going after Melania, going after how he dressed, attempting to spin positives in the speech to negatives - that's the MSM doing their job as best they can. It's not working. As you can tell by the behaviors of people like Liewatha, Princess Nancy, Luis Gutierrez (walked out on the speech), Adam Shiffless, Cory Booker (T & The MGs), etc. They have nothing to run on. Soon several will have plenty to run from.

--  Thomas Sowell
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 on Thu 1 Feb 2018 - 4:46

I also approved of his message and never been polled either.

I thought Melania looked classy and so glad she wears what SHE wants.

And that face on Negative Nancy...I hope she becomes the poster boy for democrats.
    JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Thu 1 Feb 2018 - 6:08

I was watching Fox News yesterday morning and they mentioned how many times President Trump said I, We, Our, but my volume was low and I couldn't catch it....I will keep watching for it...
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu 1 Feb 2018 - 12:40

I saw something about that, too. One thing it noted was it wasn't filled with nearly 100% "I" like Mr. Michael Hussein Obama used to do. In fact, the "I" part was low, and the "we" part was sizable.

I don't remember where I saw it now. But here's one article:

Here’s How Many Times Trump Said ‘I’ in His First SOTU Address… Compare That with Obama’s

According to a transcript of the speech released by CNN, Trump referred to himself in the first person singular 30 times. He said the word “I” 29 times, in addition to adding one “me.”

Obama, when he delivered his first State of the Union, used “some version of ‘I’ or ‘me’ nearly 100 times,” wrote Dan Gainor, the vice president for business and culture at the Media Research Center.

In an op-ed for Fox News, Gainor wrote that Obama made these “I” or “me” references nearly four times as often as Trump did.
    “Obama’s 2010 speech was littered with “I” or a contraction in some form or another — 88 times, with another 10 “me,” Gainor wrote.

According to The Daily Caller, Trump said “we” 129 times, and “our” 104 times.

--  Thomas Sowell
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 on Thu 1 Feb 2018 - 16:16

WE!!! We the people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 21:50