New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Is everybody still alive?

sinister_midget
    Admin

Is everybody still alive?

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:14 pm

I wanted to make sure everybody is doing OK. The government shutdown is only hours old, so that might be why I haven't heard of emergency services being overwhelmed, martial law being implemented, how much trouble the military has fending off an attack from outside the country and things of that nature. I also don't have cable or anything else that would let me watch CNN talk to people who will be paid anyway once this is over talking about how scared they are because they can barely afford to eat and pay the house payment because the government is shut down on a Saturday when they wouldn't be at work anyway. I'm sure CNN has found several who can barely make it on the salary they get that is 1.3 times the size of everybody else doing similar work. And I'm sure it'll be all over the talking head shows tomorrow, going over how stressed people are that they are deemed "non-essential" during a shutdown that turns into a paid vacation for them once the smoke settles.

Since it looks almost like a news blackout from all of the chaos I'm sure is happening, I wanted to check in and make sure we haven't lost too many people during this shutdown that is caused because one party is more worried about illegal voters than they are security, the military, hungry citizens, unemployed citizens, homeless citizens and the like.

So if you're dead due to the shutdown, please let me know so I can break the news gently to whatever survivors we end up with after the civil unrest and military crackdown has ended.

JJRobinson

Re: Is everybody still alive?

Post  JJRobinson on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:23 pm

I am surviving... Smile

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Yup, I'm good...
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:51 am

Yep
    Psycho144