New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

In the "Life is stranger than fiction" department

sinister_midget
    Admin

In the "Life is stranger than fiction" department

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:47 pm

This ‘Bitter Cold’ Is What Global Warming Looks Like, Explains Al Gore

Yes, he's that stupid. In case you forgot.

Earlier today, someone on Craig's List wrote a post blasting the global warming/climate change/climate disruption crowd for being such idiots. He also blasted the fools who keep falling for that. I posted one in response to his. Both have since been flagged off. But I can still get access to mine. It goes like this:

You'd better watch out! Keep talking like that and Algore will show you! You can bet he'll make you eat those words!

Why, this time he'll make another fantasy movie that all of the slow-wits will adore about the scary weather beast. Just as they loved his previous works of fiction! And this time he might get serious enough that he writes in an ending where Prince Algore rushes in, slays the climate beast and rescues the fair maiden from certain doom (the fair maiden played by all of humankind - I was going to say mankind, but anything with "man" or "male" in it is a curse word these days, particularly if anybody in a subgroup is a fat, angry feminist or a tranny or both)!

I have some title suggestions for him, too.

1. An Inconvenient Truth: The Final Chapter - With this one he could still make some more movies if there's money to be made. All he'll have to do is tell people to watch them out of order. Like it's suggested people do with Star Wars now since George Lucas had some new ideas too late to make them fit properly with the rest of the movies.

2. An Inconvenient Truth 3D - Horror movies never reach their zenith until they have a 3D version. Like Halloween.

3. He Conquered the Fools - In the plot line we could follow our hero around as he sells tales to the brainless using scary stories of doom and gloom. Then at night we could watch as he bathes in the money his followers unload on him.

4. Episode 8 - See the rationale of number 1. This would be a bunch of random speeches and other "Climate Change" dignitaries doing nothing but flying around in private jets and driving humongous SUVs to go to their "climate change" meetings where they discuss driving around in giant SUVs and flying on private planes to get governments to spend more money so they can keep flying privately and driving in vehicles that get 30 gallons/mile using oil-based products.

I have plenty of other ideas. All Algore needs to do is contact me with a blank check at the ready and I'll give him all of the plots and titles he could ever need.

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 6:24 pm