New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

What job do you do when your IQ is less than 30? Become a "journalist" (if possible do it after murdering someone)

sinister_midget
    Admin

What job do you do when your IQ is less than 30? Become a "journalist" (if possible do it after murdering someone)

Post  sinister_midget on Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 18:40

Joe Scarborough Asked Trump 'Can You Read?' and There Was 'Awkward Silence'

MSNBC’s Morning Joe co-host Joe Scarborough said President Donald Trump was momentarily speechless after he once asked him, “Can you read?” There was “awkward silence,” Scarborough wrote in an op-ed published Thursday in The Washington Post

Scarborough said the exchange occurred in a “tense meeting” he and his co-host Mika Brzezinski had with Trump after a debate in September 2015. “’I’m serious, Donald. Do you read?’ I continued. ‘If someone wrote you a one-page paper on a policy, could you read it?’” Scarborough recounted of his follow-up.

Trump was “taken aback” and quietly replied that “he could while holding up a Bible given to him by his mother,” Scarborough wrote. “He then joked that he read it all the time.”

Of course, this is as told by the guy who wrote a book that many people quoted say little or nothing it was claimed they said is true. But I bet Joe Schmo will take credit for this one even if it never happened. Because he's just that kinda lug!

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 21:50