New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:38 pm

An "accidental" house fire happened just a few days before. Isn't life strange??!?

I saw an article yesterday I should have saved that said there have been a number of "accidental" fires at their place. (I think the number was 4, but my memory may be faulty.) I didn't think of it to research it. But it would be interesting to know how many "accidents" happened at the time there was testimony in front of Congress scheduled, grand jury hearings and various other investigations just afterward.

The Department of Justice has caved to pressure from the White House and is reportedly reopening the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

According to the Daily Beast, there is a new effort in the department to get new details on how Clinton and her aides — including former top aide Huma Abedin — handled classified material. The effort will look at how much classified information was on her private email server, and how that information got there.

President Trump has continually questioned if and when the Justice Department would reopen its investigation into Clinton. He tweeted on Dec. 2: “Many people in our Country are asking what the ‘Justice’ Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and ‘acid washed’ 33,000 Emails? No justice!”

Last week, conservative group Judicial Watch won a lawsuit against the State Department and released emails showing that classified information was on the computer of Abedin’s then-husband Anthony Weiner.

The FBI previously investigated and declined to criminally prosecute Clinton for her use of the email server. But Trump and his supporters used the email debacle as a rallying cry throughout the campaign.

Not correct. The FBI can't decide whether or not to prosecute. The FBI, specifically Comey, decided not to RECOMMEND prosecution. The criminal AG made the decision (after a secret meeting with Bubba on the tarmac in Phoenix just days earlier) not to prosecute. The FBI did a fake "investigation" and worked a coverup. Loretta Lynch went along with it.

--  Thomas Sowell
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:22 am

--  Thomas Sowell
    JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:47 am

Very Happy

Sponsored content