New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Trump: The Only Thing Hillary Clinton Can Offer Is A Welfare Check, I Will Produce Paychecks

sinister_midget
    Admin

Trump: The Only Thing Hillary Clinton Can Offer Is A Welfare Check, I Will Produce Paychecks

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:35 pm

Now, now. That's not the only thing she can and would create.

She'd create massive debt. It's expensive transferring the entire Treasury to your personal bank account.

She'd create national bankruptcy (unless Emperor Hussein can finally accomplish his number one goal for his legacy and beat her to it).

She'd create more crime. No, I don't mean by her. That's a given. I mean among the population. With no jobs, no hope of jobs, no welfare benefits, no money to pay government employees, no police because they aren't getting paid, no firemen because of the same reason and no civil society, it's going to be survival of the fittest. It takes a long time to kill off more than 300 million people to figure out who will finally survive and rule the pile of waste that's left. Each one of those deaths would be a crime. If there were any rules or laws when they happened, which there wouldn't be.

She'd create more victims. Basically it would be all of us, whether we agreed to go along with her or not.

She'd create more exports. Mostly jobs and whatever citizenry would manage to escape before it's too late.

But she'd stop illegal immigration, even if that wasn't one of her goals. Who would want to come live here? How many people do you hear about trying to move to Venezuela right now, where a loaf of bread was costing $150 yesterday (could be $300 or $1000 now, maybe $2000 by the time you read this)?

And what can we expect from Trump? A paycheck? Jobs? Maybe a country that could start to mend?

I ask you, who has the longer list of what they could accomplish if they were to be given the opportunity to follow through, hmm?

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:34 pm