New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Well THAT really aged well!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Well THAT really aged well!

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:42 pm

That is a screenshot that came from here. It may be purged soon under the circumstances.

A Man Says George Takei Groped Him While He Was Passed Out

But by the second cocktail, Brunton said he felt like he was going to pass out.

“I was shaky,” he told BuzzFeed News in an interview. “I said, ‘I have to lie down.’ He said, ‘Come over here and sit.’” Brunton recalls sitting down on a yellow beanbag chair.

He doesn’t know how much time passed, but the next thing he remembers is waking up, his pants down around his ankles, and Takei on top of him pushing his hand down his underwear, Brunton said.

“He’s on top of me, trying with his hand down my underwear [to] pull my underwear down,” said Brunton.

Brunton said he then pushed Takei off and asked what he was doing. He said Takei told him he was trying to make him comfortable.

This is one of the people who has been hardcore anti-Trump, using leaked locker room talk tapes as an excuse to slam Trump, calling him unfit and demanding he apologize and resign.

There's more to the story at the link. But that's sufficient to point out yet another Hollyweird hypocrite who is "better" than other people so long as you don't know what they're hiding.

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:44 pm