New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Why, oh why, did the left think it was "compassionate" to stop incarcerating mental patients??!?

sinister_midget
    Admin

Why, oh why, did the left think it was "compassionate" to stop incarcerating mental patients??!?

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Hillary Clinton is in 'secret negotiations' with ex-British spy Christopher Steele to buy SECOND 'dirty dossier' on Trump's romantic englements with Russian women, claims Clinton author

Hillary Clinton is in secret negotiations with Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous Russian dossier, to purchase a second report that allegedly contains salacious new charges against President Trump, according to several sources with personal knowledge of the transaction. 

The talks with Steele, a former British spy, are being carried out by Hillary's former campaign aides, who do not hide their bitterness over the shocking loss of the White House to Donald Trump, these sources say.

'Hillary's people have been secretly in touch with Steele and are close to making a deal with him on opposition research that he claims has newly surfaced from his Russian sources,' says a longtime Clinton adviser.

'Steele didn't release this information before now because it wasn't available to him when he put together his first dossier,' the adviser continued.

As I reported in my new book, All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump, the first 35-page Steele dossier 'contained sensational charges that the Russian Federal Security Service had 'kompromat,' or compromising information, on Trump that could be used to blackmail him. 

According to that now discredited dossier, Trump had sex with Russian prostitutes when he visited Moscow.'

I included a long excerpt from the first dossier in All Out War.

All the publicity generated by the release of the first dossier and the dubious claims of a $12 million payment have reportedly brought shady characters in Russia out of the woodwork. They are said to be looking for a big pay day.

'There are many wealthy people in the anti-Trump 'resistance' who are more than willing to put up whatever money is necessary to get this new information,' said a member of Hillary's inner circle.

Hillary has informed Bill Clinton that once she acquires the second dossier, she intends to release it to friendly members of the media.

'She's convinced that Trump made business deals with Russians with ties to the Kremlin in return for a promise to offer the Russians favorable trade conditions,' according to a source who was privy to her conversation with her husband.

I see. She made up a lie (Russian hacking) that she turned into another lie (Trump-Russia collusion) and convinced herself that both were true. Toward that end she spent a fortune paying for some fake claims. Now that they're exposed as being completely fake, she's spending another fortune to get more fake claims from the same people who fed her the first set of expensive lies.

The scary part isn't that she's psychotic. That's been indisputable since the 90s. Maybe earlier. The scary part is there are people who still think she should be ruining running the country!

(I didn't misspell "entanglements" in the headline. I copied/pasted their screwup. My guess is they finally created a headline so long that it wouldn't fit the template they use, so they dropped some letters.)

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:50 pm