New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

ISIS Rapes Gay Men As Punishment For Being Homosexual, Says Former Member

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Despite condemning homosexuality as a sin, Islamic State militants in Afghanistan regularly rape gay men as punishment, according to a former member of the terrorist organization.

Kamandar Bakhtiar was a former member of Islamic State-Khorasan (IS-K), the terrorist group’s Afghanistan branch located in the hills of Afghanistan’s eastern Nangarhar province. He recounted the atrocities he witnessed in a video interview.

“During the three months I spent in the ranks of ISIS, I saw the worst things one can imagine on the face of the Earth,” Bakhtiar told the United Arab Emirates’ Alaan TV on Sept. 7. “They kill and behead innocent people, plunder the property of regular people, and they do the worst possible things, such as raping homosexuals.”

OK, I'm gonna go there.

If they rape gay men, what does that make them?
    JJRobinson

Re: ISIS Rapes Gay Men As Punishment For Being Homosexual, Says Former Member

Post  JJRobinson on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:27 pm

Uh....Racist..!
    Joencalif2

Re: ISIS Rapes Gay Men As Punishment For Being Homosexual, Says Former Member

Post  Joencalif2 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:17 pm

Maybe they looked like sheep to them from the backside.... Shocked Shocked

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:10 am