New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

THE N-WORD IS DISCRIMINATORY, BUT NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU THINK…

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:04 pm

We’ve all heard it. Whether from a black comedian, in a Quentin Tarantino film or at one of of the United State’s faculty endorsed college white supremacy rallies (there just isn’t enough progressive peoples in our schools!).

The term which shall not be named (more Harry Potter references please) is everywhere. But why is it socially accepted in some circles and mediums when, really, no one should be allowed to utter that dreadful word? No, not even people of colour. In fact, especially not people of colour.

When people of colour use the N-word it just reminds me of how despicable white people are and triggers an anxiety attack about white man coming to take my land, my money or my identity with their mislabeling (Per/Pey/Pem pronouns only! What is so hard to understand about that!?) The N-word, even when spoken by a person of colour, is, like, a, umm, word bullet, you know? Potentially fatal!

I don’t even care if it’s a joke and you’re a comedian of colour. Like rape jokes, race jokes are NEVER funny. Okay? Got it? And don’t try to tell me using that word is therapeutic or empowering or helps you cope with your struggle because that is complete and utter bullshit. Like, being raped or knowing that all of your ancestors were slaves is nothing compared to how excluded I feel when I hear that N-sound, so stop being so dramatic and self involved!

(Don’t mistakenly think I mean you can’t joke about white people because they are a disease, a virus, corrupted rot, and not a race :P)

Furthermore, and possibly the worst thing about it, the N-word is an exclusionary term. Like, I am uber progressive. No, I’m even more progressive than Uber and their ride sharing platform. I believe that, like, cars should just be keyless and left everywhere, shared by everyone, like books at a library.

Like, I am as much of an ally as you can be to people of colour. I care about them so much that I devote my life to helping them because they, like, need my help, those poor, pitiful people. I mean, I post tutorials about it on tumblr everyday, yell at every white person I see (even my dumb privileged parents!) and only refer to the President of AmeriKKKA as Dotard Drumpf.

So why can’t I say the N-word!? It’s not fair! I need some way to show my solidarity and I deserve to say it so I can distinguish myself from white supremacists. So, people of colour, either let me use the N-word or stop being so bloody fascist and exclusionary you bloody N-words!

(please note: this IS a parody making fun of people who actually think like that)

--  Thomas Sowell
    JJRobinson

Re: THE N-WORD IS DISCRIMINATORY, BUT NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU THINK…

Post  JJRobinson on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:12 am

I use the N word many times a day, sometimes....Especially when I see rioting, looting, kneeling at sports events, etc....
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:25 am

I used to self-censor about a lot of things. But it got to the point where I couldn't say anything more than "hi" without offending somebody somewhere. (And even that is offensive to some flakes.) So I stopped doing it except in select circumstances. Such as in a situation where it might lead to my physical harm.

After deciding enough is enough, I find there are loads of other words that haven't been banned (yet) that are equally effective, and often more descriptive. They probably existed already and I didn't notice because I spent so much time not saying anything while my lips moved to avoid triggering some 85 IQ snowflake with a degree in dog-gender studies. Sometimes I even come up with some of my own (maybe others have invented the same ones, too, but I've never heard them used).

Like last night I was pondering the hatred toward Columbus. (Not sure why they hate him. He didn't do anything except come here and go back to Spain a couple of times. Why not hate the conquerors, like Cortez and Pizzaro? The answer is: because the left has no sense. And don't know who they are. They still wouldn't know who they are if you explained it.) I was thinking what a stupid thing to change Columbus Day to Indigenous People's Day. Then it struck me. More accurately it could be called Indigent People's Day and be more accurate. Not because it applies to the people who they try applying it to, but because it applies to the people trying to apply it to the other people: the communists themselves. They aren't necessarily poor wealth-wise (most are though, which is why they want to be communists). But they are poverty-stricken in the intelligence and commonsense departments. It's not even questionable.

So, to me it is now a dual holiday: Columbus Day/Intellectually-Indigent People's Day. Nothing says we can't have two holidays on the same date.

Which also just got me to thinking. When I was in Thailand I'd go the base exchange and find it closed practically every time I tried to get in. There'd be a sign on the door that it was closed for this or that holiday. Most of the time it would have a list of holidays: 2, 3, sometimes 4 and once it even listed 5. I wondered at the time how they could have so many holidays on one day. Now I know. And I also know if we don't make the left stop having tantrums and get in the house to clean up their rooms, we're going to be Thailand in a few years with umpteen holidays every day and nobody doing anything because it's their religious/social/cultural right to be off that day.

--  Thomas Sowell
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:42 am

I seldom say it out loud but I sure think it a lot in the same way JJ states.

The one that offends me most is G-D it goes right through me.
    I have said it but I immediately ask forgiveness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psycho
    Joencalif2

Post  Joencalif2 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Ditto.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:50 am