New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

I take my part of the blame. It's everybody else's fault!

sinister_midget
    Admin

I take my part of the blame. It's everybody else's fault!

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Why weren't the women outraged BEFORE I lost? Now Clinton blames female voters for her defeat in new book - and attacks Matt Lauer too

Hillary Clinton has added another name her long list of grievances about those who cost her the election, this time singling out energized anti-Trump women marchers for failing to deliver before her historic loss.

Clinton referenced the throngs of protesters who took the streets of Washington and other cities in a Women's march shortly after his election. But her thoughts moved from the calls to resistance to the Trump agenda to why they hadn't summoned that same passion for her own campaign.  

'I couldn’t help but ask where those feelings of solidarity, outrage and passion had been during the election,' Clinton writes in her new memoir, 'What Happened.'

While Clinton was able to attract considerable support at the polls – she beat Trump in the popular vote – there were signs of an enthusiasm gap throughout the campaign among base supporters. She also took swipes at primary rival Bernie Sanders, whose attacks on her finances, speeches, and fundraising helped feed Trump's attacks on her.  

Clinton only "won the popular vote" by counting illegals and dead people. That's already been shown in Detroit, Chicago, Florida, LA and San Fransicko. When the Colorado AG agreed to cooperate in voter fraud investigations, thousands of people pulled their registrations to avoid being caught.

Clinton also goes after NBC's 'Today Show' host Matt Lauer for his handling of a presidential forum, conducted on the U.S.S. Intrepid in New York last September.

She writes that she was 'ticked off' and 'almost physically sick' by Lauer's persistent focus on her email scandal.

'Lauer had turned what should have been a serious discussion into a pointless ambush,' she vented.

Lauer took flack after the fact for failing to provide effective push-back against Trump's claims during his own, separate interview. Trump claimed 'I was totally against the war in Iraq,' and didn't have to answer for past statements providing grudging support for the invasion.

That's right. Claiming to be against the war after previously saying you support it is light years worse than destroying evidence of crimes.

Clinton's swipe at Lauer and protesters was contained in excerpts reported by the National Enquirer, which bought a copy. 

Clinton also reveals how she got an election-eve assurance from President Barack that turned out to be historically fake news when he told her the election was in hand. 

The nation's first black president gave a hug to the woman he believed would break another historical barrier and carry on his legacy during their last night campaigning together at a packed outdoor evening rally in Philadelphia.

'You've got this. I'm so proud of you,' Obama told her, Clinton writes in her new memoir, 'What Happened.'

Just hours later, Obama was counseling Clinton to concede on election night, Clinton writes, in a portion of the book reported by CNN. He didn't want her to drag out the angry and prolonged campaign. 

It's all his fault that he believed the same fake polls she did. If he didn't believe them and say that, it would still be all his fault that she believed it, too.

I think she's trying her best to make herself even less popular with the left than she already is. A lot of the left really wishes she'd just die or get put in a home already.

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:23 pm