New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Why we need to be compassionate and keep the DACA "children" around

sinister_midget
    Admin

Why we need to be compassionate and keep the DACA "children" around

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:56 pm

Father of Murdered Florida Mother Reveals Suspected Killer Was DACA Recipient

The father of a Florida woman murdered outside a bar in Naples, Florida has revealed that the man who allegedly shot his daughter was a convicted illegal alien protected by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

In a piece by Howie Carr, the columnist talks about the phone call he received from a man who said his daughter was murdered by a DACA recipient.

I got a call Friday from a man on the Cape named Curt. He wanted to tell me his own family’s experience with a “dreamer” in Florida last January.

“He murdered my daughter outside a bar in Naples,” Curt said. “They said he was a ‘Dreamer.’ She was 24. What about my daughter’s dreams? And her daughter’s – she left a 2-year-old girl. If you’re an American murdered by one of these people, I guess you don’t get to dream.”

Curt is the father of Kelsey Engelsen, the 24-year-old woman who was allegedly murdered outside the bar by alleged DACA recipient and convicted felon Carlos Ruben Rodriguez, 24-years-old.

As previously reported by FOX 4 Now, Rodriguez has been charged with second-degree murder following the incident where he and another man were allegedly in a fight. Witnesses say that’s when Rodriguez began allegedly shooting, hitting Engelsen and wounding another woman, Cassandra Santos.

“From what I heard, there was an argument outside, a fight between two guys – him and another guy,” Engelsen’s boyfriend told the media following Kelsey’s murder.

“He pulled out his gun and started spraying bullets,” the boyfriend said. “One caught Kelsey right in the side, killed her.”

Despite numerous claims that DACA recipients are properly background-checked, screened and simply children, the facts surrounding illegal aliens protected by the program debunk these myths.

The average age of a DACA recipient is 22-years-old. Additionally, as Breitbart Newsreported, only .02 percent of DACA applicants are interviewed by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), with more than 1,500 DACA recipients having their protected status revoked for being criminals or gang members.

Got all that? This "child" is 24, the average age of the "children" is 22, almost none are interviewed, more than 1500 have had their status revoked for being in gangs (usually MS-13, and usually members before "their parents brought them here" as children, which practically never happened with any of them because they came alone). They have a very high percentage that are caught and prosecuted for cries, not even counting those prosecuted for gang-related activities. Close to 2000 were rounded up a few days ago for crimes.

Trump rejected Emperor Hussein's illegal XO on this, which is the right thing to do. What I personally feel he did wrong was putting a 6-month delay on it. But I understand why he did: force the GOP to out themselves over the next 6 months leading into an election. Make them show who they really are at the same time the kind of people the "dreamers" are becomes more and more public. Do they stand with the crooks, or do they stand with American citizens? 6 months will give enough time to show who they are and leave plenty of time for challengers to muster what they need to fight them in the primaries.

In any case, don't trust the media when they tear-jerk about some poor "kid" who gets picked up. In at least a couple of those cases those "kids" had already been deported for crimes.

In one case the "kid" was allowed to stay while he appealed his case, but he had to stay in the country, not go back. The court said if he went back during that time, that the verdict would stand and he'd not be allowed to return to the US. He went to Mexico and came back later. Illegally. When he got arrested the media played it up as him being a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time while others were being rounded up. That part is true as far as it goes. But he wasn't an innocent victim. They were looking for him to deport him and found him when they went after other people.

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:22 pm