New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Another work of fiction

sinister_midget
    Admin

Another work of fiction

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Hillary Openly Muses On Divorce From Bill In New Memoir

Excerpts of Hillary Clinton’s memoir surfacing online reveal her most personal thoughts on her marriage with former President Bill Clinton.
    In Clinton’s upcoming book, titled, “What Happened,” she opens up about her marriage with Bill and admits she openly contemplated divorce.

“I heard it again on the 2016 campaign … it’s just a marriage on paper now,” she writes.

She also writes, “There were times that I was deeply unsure about whether our marriage could or should survive.”

“But on those days, I asked myself the questions that mattered to me: Do I still love him? And can I still be in this marriage without becoming unrecognizable to myself–twisted by anger, resentment, or remoteness? The answers were always yes.”

I won't argue about the possibility of her considering divorce, though I personally think that part is hogwash.

But the part about still loving him? I don't buy that, no way, now how!

Slick Willie was her stepping stone to get power. I don't know if the presidency was in her original goals. But there's no doubt that the thought certainly came to her in the 90s if it wasn't already there.

Despite being a common criminal, a rapist, a thief, a sexual assault perpetrator, a liar and everything else, Bubba was still popular with a lot of Democrats. She wasn't. She had a little bit of popularity, but it wasn't sufficient as a standalone politician. She won the Senate seat because of who she was married to. She was in the running strong in 2008 (until Barry Soetoro sneaked in and took it away) because of who was on the campaign trail with her. She was the nominee in 2016 in part because of him being there with her.

What power she amassed was because of him. It was his connections and name that made the Clinton crime empire what it became. She became stronger within it. But it never would have gotten off the ground without him involved directly.

If she had divorced him, none of that would have happened. She had no reason to divorce him once he was out of the White House because all of the troubles that caused both of them problems were over. Besides, he was a good partner in crime, and his name still got her foot in the door of many a tyrant wanting to buy influence.

Her real problem was she was a phony. She pretended to be a strong woman, but everything she was depended on him most of her adult life. (And she would even play the victim when it suited her, something that would be anathema to a genuine strong person.) She knew how to pander, but she had no idea how to sound genuine and unrehearsed. William the Slick was still indispensable to handle that part of it as much as possible because she couldn't.

And she's still a phony. How many authors charge to go on a tour to sell their books? Hitlery does. Because everything she does is about money and power. She has no core beyond that. Some may get their expenses paid by their publisher, possibly a small amount by the people they go to see for selling it when it's outside of the book store venue just to cover additional expenses. But she gouges, period.

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:24 pm