New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Gab exposed to the world

sinister_midget
    Admin

Gab exposed to the world

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:53 pm

Last night on Tucker Carlson the CEO of Gab was interviewed. Suddenly there are a slew of new members on the site! (Last number I heard was 2 days ago, more than 250,000 people were signed up. I'd be surprised if less than 1000 signed up right after the interview, plus more later, some this morning, etc.)

It's amazing how much people want to say what they want how they want and deal with filtering what they hear for themselves instead of leaving it to others to censor what they're fed!

Here's a link to a video of the interview.

Not only are there a lot of new members, but the comments on the page with the video are mostly positive. Plus rumor is Google and Facebook are very upset. (Twitter couldn't be awakened from their coma to get a reaction.)

Speaking of censoring, I've seen no less than 3 articles (NYT, WaPo, American Thinker) saying CNN has shut down their Trump-Russia team because they discovered it was hurting them. (DUH!) They made the decision after the latest of several retractions, and after they found their audience slipped to almost Megyn Kelly on NBC levels. Which I find funny because as late as last week they were still bragging that their audience was growing along with their RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA fake news. Anyway, now they're going to leave it for the people in the DC office to decide when and what to cover instead of having fiction writers in New York make it up like they've been doing.

--  Thomas Sowell
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Gab exposed to the world

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:30 pm

Here's the take of the Gab people themselves after the TC interview. (Language slightly strong in a place or two.)

I don't completely agree with them in a couple of places. But overall I think they're dead on.

Our experience with Fox News Rinos

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:20 pm