New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Odd!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Odd!

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:36 am

I thought this only applied to crimes committed by Clinton prodigies! If I was Mrs. Bubba I'd sue McDooDoo for stealing her idea!

Not lovin' it! Teen orders McDonald's cheeseburger without cheese, meat, dressings or the BUN... but is still charged 99p

A teenager has bragged about ordering nothing from McDonald's - and getting charged 99p for it.

Music producer Ari, 17, from Colchester in Essex, was apparently in a mischievous mood when she visited her local branch for a cheese burger with a twist.

Taking advantage of the fast food chain's self-service machines, she chose to remove the onion, pickles, cheese, burger bun - and the beef patty.    

Music producer Ari, 17, from Colchester in Essex, was apparently in a mischievous mood when she visited her local branch for a cheese burger with a twist

She then chose the 'no ketchup' and 'no mustard' options and made her way to the counter, where baffled staff handed over an empty bag.

After the incident she wrote on Twitter: 'I just spent 99p for nothing from McDonald's. This tweet actually cost me money to make, I'm gonna be p***** off if it doesn't blow up'.

She said of the confused staff member who handed her the empty bag: 'I can confirm, he was very confused and told the staff as I left.'

'I was going to ensure the gherkin was removed and then realised I could remove every single ingredient and of course tried it. I'm hungry but it was the funniest f***in thing,' Ari later explained.

The teen bragged about ordering nothing from McDonald's - and getting charged 99p for it

'The burger cost £0.99. The burger with every single ingredient removed cost £0.99.'

Since she posted images of the order on Twitter on Monday she has received more than 62,000 retweets and 143,000 likes.  

So, kiddies. That "fight for fifteen" worked so well you got replaced, AND you get to pay for nothing!

--  Thomas Sowell
    Ladyelaine

Re: Odd!

Post  Ladyelaine on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Hubby once ordered a cheeseburger "all the way with everything on it - to go. Upon opening the sack the burger that was in it did have everything on it except for one thing. There was no meat patty.
    Psycho144

Re: Odd!

Post  Psycho144 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:46 pm

My betta half orders hers plain with cheese . If it has cheese on it it isn't plain is it ???????????????????

Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:31 pm