New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Mini Vacataion

Joencalif2

Mini Vacataion

Post  Joencalif2 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Well, my wife and I are taking off for a short but much needed vacation starting Monday through Thursday. See ya when we get back.... Very Happy Very Happy
    Psycho144

Re: Mini Vacataion

Post  Psycho144 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Travel and return safely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Mini Vacataion

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Be safe and have fun!

I can't wait until I get mine over with. It's gone from late November to mid October to late September. And it went from a week going in one direction (southeast or southwest, kept changing) to 2 weeks+ going southwest, then through Texas and along the gulf to Alabama, Florida, perhaps Georgia. It's gone from "Let's make reservations in advance" to "We can't make reservations because it's too fluid, and it's also too expensive, so let's sleep in the car sometimes because we did that when we were 18 and people rarely got robbed or murdered at rest areas." By the time we actually go I hope to have it back to a week or so one way this year followed by a week or so the other way next year. It's just a scouting thing anyway. We aren't moving for at least another 2-3 years.

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:57 pm