New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Bozo Speaks

sinister_midget
    Admin

Bozo Speaks

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:13 am

McConnell on healthcare failure: 'Feel better, Hillary Clinton could be president'

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) looked to rally Republicans on Saturday in the wake of the Senate GOP's failure to pass an ObamaCare repeal bill last week.
    “I choose not to dwell on situations where we come up a little bit short,” McConnell said during a surprise appearance at a Republican event in Kentucky, according to local radio station WFPL.
    “Even on the night when we came up one vote short of our dream to repeal and replace Obamacare, here’s the first thing I thought about: feel better, Hillary Clinton could be president," he added.

Well, isn't that special?!?

And so is he!

Look, nimrod. Every person who voted that should have voted for repeal (except Democrat Susan Collins) ran on straight up repeal. Every last one of them. Including John Soros McCain. In 2015 repeal was passed overwhelmingly by Republicans in both houses. (Of course, that was when there was no chance of it becoming law.) Yet you clowns couldn't pass a watered-down, barely more than meaningless law when you own both the legislative and executive branches?

You can't lay that on Trump. He would have signed practically anything just to get you inbreds moving.

OK, Mitch. Tell me how that deal would have been worse under Hildabeast? Go ahead. We all have until November next year to get your answer, so make it a beauty.

You know what's worse, Mitch? You guys have zero of substance that you HAVE passed this year. It might mean something if you had a flurry of good legislation and this one failed. But what measly garbage bills you've passed barely rise to the level of mediocre.

I do hope to make you in the RINO species extinct soon, Mitch. Go ahead and be smug about it. But I'm going to encourage people to run against you, and others to do all they can to get you jerks primaried out of existence. I won't hold my breath for 100%. But 30-50% would be enough to make a huge difference. Enough to scare the hell out of the ones left and maybe get them to do the things they pretended they stood for in the first place.

--  Thomas Sowell
    JJRobinson

Re: Bozo Speaks

Post  JJRobinson on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:56 am

I Agree...

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:58 am