New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Well, isn't that special!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Well, isn't that special!

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:32 am

Didn't know I was so helpful!

I got the following as an anonymous (because it was somebody without an account - they actually provided and email address) as a message to the board!

Hi there, I was doing some research and ended up on one of your articles about american retirement savings, appreciate the info!

I just finished putting together an infographic which talks about the the average state of retirement savings In America In 2017. I’m not nearly as confident in my retirement planning as I was prior to finding this data. Turns out, the amount someone has stashed in a retirement account will vary by age, wage and geographic location. However, nationwide, the decline in overall retirement contributions is alarming.

Given your past work on the topic, I thought this might be of interest - please let me know if you want to check it out. In any case, keep up the great work!

Thanks,
    Megan

Gosh, Megan! Sure glad I could help!

Except......I never wrote an "article" about retirement savings. For that matter, I don't think I ever posted anybody else's article about retirement savings. If any was mentioned, it was incidental to the rest of the post. My past work on the topic? What past work?

I won't give her email address, but this was in it and might be a clue: investmentzen.com. Must be a site she created right after reading the article I never wrote because my non-existent past work on the topic got her so worried she had to do something about it.

Hmmm.....I wonder if maybe she's trying to trick me out of some money.....

JJRobinson

Re: Well, isn't that special!

Post  JJRobinson on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:21 am

Laughing
    Joencalif2

Re: Well, isn't that special!

Post  Joencalif2 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:38 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:30 pm