New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Well, isn't that special!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Well, isn't that special!

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:32 am

Didn't know I was so helpful!

I got the following as an anonymous (because it was somebody without an account - they actually provided and email address) as a message to the board!

Hi there, I was doing some research and ended up on one of your articles about american retirement savings, appreciate the info!

I just finished putting together an infographic which talks about the the average state of retirement savings In America In 2017. I’m not nearly as confident in my retirement planning as I was prior to finding this data. Turns out, the amount someone has stashed in a retirement account will vary by age, wage and geographic location. However, nationwide, the decline in overall retirement contributions is alarming.

Given your past work on the topic, I thought this might be of interest - please let me know if you want to check it out. In any case, keep up the great work!

Thanks,
    Megan

Gosh, Megan! Sure glad I could help!

Except......I never wrote an "article" about retirement savings. For that matter, I don't think I ever posted anybody else's article about retirement savings. If any was mentioned, it was incidental to the rest of the post. My past work on the topic? What past work?

I won't give her email address, but this was in it and might be a clue: investmentzen.com. Must be a site she created right after reading the article I never wrote because my non-existent past work on the topic got her so worried she had to do something about it.

Hmmm.....I wonder if maybe she's trying to trick me out of some money.....

--  Thomas Sowell
    JJRobinson

Re: Well, isn't that special!

Post  JJRobinson on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:21 am

Laughing
    Joencalif2

Re: Well, isn't that special!

Post  Joencalif2 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:38 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:24 am