New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Today Is Monday

Ladyelaine

Today Is Monday

Post  Ladyelaine on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:03 pm

I'm fed up with a lot of things going on with a generation of immature, self absorbed, irresponsible "adults" today. The latest catering to these people who think of nothing other than their immediate space on this planet is a push for support of a senate bill requiring auto manufacturers to install alarms in cars to alert drivers that a child has been left in the back seat when they exit the vehicle. If car buyers wish to purchase such a reminder device as an option, it is fine with me. I should not be required to pay for one if I do not want one when purchasing a new vehicle - just another legislative requirement that takes away another option in life and requires all to pay for. Evil or Very Mad

It wouldn't surprise me if the cell phone air-heads with thumb-itis and their mind up their or someone else's rear will next be demanding alarms in diapers to alert them to time for a change. H*11, why should they be expected to waste a minute of their time to check the situation out themselves?

People should not have children if they are not going to love them and take care of them. There simply is no excuse for not knowing the whereabouts and environmental conditions of a child entrusted to a person's care. Crying or Very sad   
    JJRobinson

Re: Today Is Monday

Post  JJRobinson on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:04 am

I agree....
    Joencalif2

Post  Joencalif2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Agreed...the other thing that infuriates me is when you buy a car, it has SeriusXM radio installed. You have to have it because there is no option of having it removed. They just tell you it's a free trial and you don't have to have it. Well, that find until you tell the people at Serius you don't want their service. You have to go through hell telling them you don't want it and are not going to buy their service. Why should I pay to listen to the radio? Just another thing to cost you money, no thanks.
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:28 am

"DITTO"
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uxgHvNxuAU

Today's  kids...just one example.   

I had Sirius and let it expire.....they send me so many emails to subscribe that I finally reported them as spam.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:55 am