New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

News Media

Ladyelaine

News Media

Post  Ladyelaine on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:55 am

The more they broadcast or print their nit-picking ridiculous accusations against Mr. Trump, his family, and his staff, the less inclined I am to give credence to any of it from any source.  I long for someone to come along with the credibility of Walter Cronkite. I know that isn't likely to happen since no one would dare hire such a person.  I'm surprised columnist Walter Williams has survived in so many printed media outlets; somehow, he must be passing under their radar due to them not reading his syndicated columns themselves.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: News Media

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:43 pm

I don't follow a thing any of them say. I see some of it. Usually on gab.ai where it's posted to make fun of it or comment on the stupidity. Or maybe something on Drudge. But I don't pay any attention to them because they're stooges.

The morons can't even see that what smidgen of credibility they still have with slow-witted leftists is eroding. You can only make the same claims, or same sort of claims, for so long before even the terminally stupid see it for what it is.

I don't think they believe each other any more either. They used to, I'm sure. Because most of them aren't very bright. But they're finally having the scales fall from their own eyes. The only things keeping them going are:

1. they destroyed their own credibility and they don't like it one bit
    2. their small bit of influence is shattered now to the point that even goofy snowflakes and SJWs aren't paying much attention
    3. they hope they can wield some small bit of influence in bringing Trump down (good luck with that without any audience) and believe that will help them recover what they've thrown away
    4. the Democrats (who also have nothing) keep prodding them to make life worse for themselves with the promise of being influential if the Democrats can ever come up with any ideas that people actually believe
    5. they don't like that their pecking order has been destroyed (by their own actions) in White House briefings and think if they whine, stamp their feet and hold their breath it will be given back to them (I personally think it's about to get much, much worse for them)

CNN is dying. NYT is getting rid of people (100 took a buyout the other day, but no idea if that was their target number or they plan on dumping a few hundred more). Nobody even quotes anybody from NBCABCCBS any more. MessNBC has had ratings victories, but that was in the face of Fox committing suicide and the imminent burial of CNN's corpse. WaPo keeps getting hit by POTUS concerning a tax exemption (why?) they have that will probably go away. Meaning they may get buried next to NYT once all is said and done.

I read The Daily Caller, Brietbart, One America News, Censored News (have to take some of it with a grain of salt, but it has links to some stories none of the others will touch that are real), and read a lot of others (TruthFeed, Teaparty,org, etc) that I maintain some skepticism with while still finding enough info to investigate information through other sources. A handful of others come and go.

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:32 am