New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Republican congressman says conservatives should pray for Hillary Clinton instead of mocking her – because she's 'mentally impaired' and has 'special needs'

sinister_midget
    Admin

Republican congressman says conservatives should pray for Hillary Clinton instead of mocking her – because she's 'mentally impaired' and has 'special needs'

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:12 pm

A tea party Texas Republican congressman said Friday that it's un-Christian to 'make fun of people who are impaired' or 'have special needs' – like Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Speaking at the Value Voters Summit in Washington, an annual gathering of evangelical political activists, Rep. Louie Gohmert said that 'whether you like her or not, Hillary Clinton has made clear she is mentally impaired.'

'This is not somebody you should be making fun of.'

While a hotel ballroom full of conservatives laughed along, Gohmert leveled new questions at Clinton about her health and mental fitness to be president.

'I get the impression that in law school and along the way she's been very, very smart,' he said, 'but I don't know – maybe it was the concussion, the fall, back when she did.'

'Or maybe, who knows? They won't tell us what really is going on with her.'

Gohmert even joked that revelations about Clinton aides smashing her Blackberry email devices with hammers might explain some of what she suggested to the FBI were memory lapses related to a 2012 concussion.

'If I were going to smash cellphones, Blackberrys, I'd use a two-pound sledge. I think that's the most – well, who knows? Maybe somebody got to wailing around, and hit her again.'

'I don't know. But we need to be praying for Hillary Clinton. There's special needs there. There's mental impairment.'

Somebody has to state the facts. Might as well be Gohmert.

JJRobinson

Re: Republican congressman says conservatives should pray for Hillary Clinton instead of mocking her – because she's 'mentally impaired' and has 'special needs'

Post  JJRobinson on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:54 pm

It might keep her from being executed....maybe she is trying the old insanity thing...hmmmmmmm, maybe...
    Ladyelaine

Re: Republican congressman says conservatives should pray for Hillary Clinton instead of mocking her – because she's 'mentally impaired' and has 'special needs'

Post  Ladyelaine on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:19 am

Just think of the chaos that would ensue if she drops out of the race before the election - might be another excuse to declare martial law.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:25 pm