New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Hernia Surgery

JJRobinson

Hernia Surgery

Post  JJRobinson on Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 5:49

I had Inguinal Hernia Surgery yesterday morning...It went like this...
    All went well, checked in at 7am, they took me back and prepped me, IV, stuff like that..All the folks that was involved in the operation came in to introduce themselves and tell me what they would be doing...Got IV put in and wheeled down to the OR....They put a mask on my face and that is all I remember, til I came to in recovery...
    The doctor came in and told me how it went and what she wanted me to do and wear my support around the clock for 1 week...I said, "What support"...She raised up my gown and I said, "Yall put a bikini on me while I was asleep.!!!, I hope none of my friends see me in this." (Forget it yall, there aint gonna be no pictures..) She made 3 incisions, 1 just below my belly button about 1 1/2 " long, one smaller one below that, and a smaller one below that one...
    I go to see the Doc in 2 weeks to see how things have healed...They turned me loose at 11:30...She gave me some nausea and pain pills....I never get nauseated, and I am in no pain...All is good...

Ladyelaine

Re: Hernia Surgery

Post  Ladyelaine on Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 8:03

May God bless you and help you to heal quickly JJ. Wink
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 8:33

I hope all is well on your return.
    But pics would be welcome "snicker'
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 9:32

A bikini??

They didn't.....um.....like....shave your legs or anything, did they? Assign you a new name that sounded.....er.....like you could be your sister or something? Give you a bikini wax?

Thanks for not putting up the pictures! That I'm sure will look very nice in your family photo album.

JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 6:41

Hahaha...Thanks guys....It looks like a bikini...No, they only shaved my chest from below my boobs to my groin...but, I will save yall from hurting your eyes with a photo of it...I'm a little more sore this morning, but I aint gonna take no pain pills... Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 22:48