New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Investigator Links Clintons To Human Trafficking In Haiti. Found Dead of “Suicide” Soon After

sinister_midget
    Admin

Investigator Links Clintons To Human Trafficking In Haiti. Found Dead of “Suicide” Soon After

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Her names was Monica Peterson, a Research Fellow and Assistant Director at the Human Trafficking Center in Colorado who traveled to Haiti to investigate ongoing allegations of rampant human trafficking – primarily of children.

While there she messaged colleagues the following:

I can’t say to what extent, but there is human trafficking happening through the Clinton’s Caraol Complex. And mining has always been historically linked to trafficking, slavery, and labor exploitation. I’d like to go see for myself who’s laboring at Morne Bossa, but I would hypothesize that the Dominicans are doing the contractual oversight of the mining, while marginalized Haitians are being exploited for low or no cost labor in dangerous mining conditions.  That’s two huge human trafficking scandals, an environmental degradation scandal, a social displacement scandal, a Presidential election scandal, a scandal with billions in unaccounted for earthquake aid… all leading directly back to the Clintons racist cronyism in Haiti.

Monica Peterson was declared dead soon after.

Her death was brief blip upon the screen of the 2016 presidential campaign but ignored almost entirely by the Mainstream Media.

All of these deaths that happened in 2016 surrounding Mrs. Bill Clinton. Yet the government media couldn't be bothered to even mention it.

Probably too  busy colluding on Russia.

In their cases it wouldn't be collusion WITH Russia. It was collusion with each other and the DNC about how they were going to run with claims about Russia. With no supporting evidence at all, of course.

--  Thomas Sowell
    Psycho144

Re: Investigator Links Clintons To Human Trafficking In Haiti. Found Dead of “Suicide” Soon After

Post  Psycho144 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:33 am