New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Bill Clinton Mocks ‘The Coal People’ In West Virginia, Kentucky For Supporting Trump

sinister_midget
    Admin

Bill Clinton Mocks ‘The Coal People’ In West Virginia, Kentucky For Supporting Trump

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:52 pm

Speaking in Homewood, PA on Friday, Bill Clinton criticized the “coal people” in West Virginia for supporting Donald Trump.

“We all know how [Hillary’s] opponent has done well down in West Virginia and eastern Kentucky,” the former president told the crowd at the Greater Pittsburgh Coliseum. “The coal people don’t like any of us [Democrats] anymore.”

Clinton added that “they all voted for me. I won twice, and they did well.”

I was watching a movie awhile ago called Inception. It was about white supremacists. His "coal people" comment sounds a lot like their "mud people" label.

Not surprising really. The Democrats are the party of white supremacists. Hildebeast called the former KKK Grand Kleagle, Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, her friend and mentor. Slick Willie's mentor, Senator Fullbright, was a white supremacist. Both Bubba and Hitlery come by it naturally.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:41 pm