New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Hah! Liz “Pocahontas” Warren’s Senate Challenger Sends Her 23&Me DNA Kit for Her Birthday

sinister_midget
    Admin

Hah! Liz “Pocahontas” Warren’s Senate Challenger Sends Her 23&Me DNA Kit for Her Birthday

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:10 pm

This year Fake Indian Elizabeth Warren has a real Indian challenging her for her senate seat in Massachusetts.

Entrepreneur and inventor of Email V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai announced his candidacy for the US Senate seat currently occupied by Elizabeth Warren in February.

Last week V.A. Shiva sent Elizabeth Warren a 23&Me DNA kit for her birthday.

The liberal senator claimed she was American Indian to push her ahead in her career.

She isn’t.

And her GOP opponent called her on it.

Warren sent it back.

She refused to take the test.

Why should she take it? She already knows what everybody else does, that she's a fake.

--  Thomas Sowell
    JJRobinson

Re: Hah! Liz “Pocahontas” Warren’s Senate Challenger Sends Her 23&Me DNA Kit for Her Birthday

Post  JJRobinson on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:19 am

It never did say what tribe he is from...but I hope he scalps her in the election... Very Happy
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Hah! Liz “Pocahontas” Warren’s Senate Challenger Sends Her 23&Me DNA Kit for Her Birthday

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:15 am

He's an Indian, not an indian. From India. But he's been using his authentic, undeniable ethnicity to troll her for several months.

Fairly recent polls (last one I saw was a couple of months ago) show she's not only vulnerable, but stands a very good chance of losing. I guess even the commie dodos in Mass have had enough of her. But like the rest of the liberals she takes that to mean she has to get even more extreme. Fine with me. Hopefully none of them ever figure out why they're failing.

--  Thomas Sowell
    JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:56 pm

I was fixin to say that he didn't look like no Am. indian I ever saw.... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:36 pm