New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

First London, now this!

sinister_midget
    Admin

First London, now this!

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Breaking: Hazmat On Scene Where College Student May Have Been Exposed To Opposing Worldview

BERKELEY, CA—The University of California, Berkeley campus has been evacuated and a hazardous materials team has quarantined the specific location where a college student may have been exposed to a worldview different from her own early Thursday.

According to firsthand accounts, local freshman Cindi Atherton may have come into contact with a non-progressive opinion when she overheard another yet unidentified student espouse a center-right ideal on a social issue. She then collapsed to the ground, yelling for help.

“I didn’t realize what was happening until it was too late. I heard everything,” an emotional Atherton said as she was checked into a local hospital quarantine unit. “Please send positive aura and universal thoughts of healing my way.”

The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention has become involved and is encouraging caution across the nation’s college campuses.

“We advise all college students nationwide to retreat to official campus safe spaces until authorities manage to locate and eliminate the source of this toxic opinion,” CDC director Thomas R. Frieden said in a statement. “If you or a loved one has been exposed, please call our hotline immediately so health experts can tend to you and a hazmat crew can work to contain and eliminate the threat.”

Let me tell you, there's a fine line between listening to somebody say something you don't agree with and them telling you you're wrong! Worse, they might even smile and giggle while they assault you like that!

--  Thomas Sowell
    JJRobinson

Re: First London, now this!

Post  JJRobinson on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:53 am

Very Happy
    Joencalif2

Post  Joencalif2 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:03 am

Very Happy Very Happy
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:12 pm