New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

California's huge snowfall will keep some ski resorts open until August

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:35 pm

The calendar may say it's June, but in some parts of California, it still looks like a Winter Wonderland.

The unusually high snowfall from the barrage of storms that hit the western mountains over the winter is still on the ground -- and in some places, there's as much as eight feet of it.

Looks like the climate conspiracy theorists (Algore, UN, IPCC, etc) got some splainin' to do.

Not that their vivid imaginations can't come up with new hokum to bolster the old.

This might not be a big deal since it's only one place, except for the fact that this isn't unique or isolated. Temperatures worldwide haven't risen in over a decade, the ice covering the Antarctic is growing (but they're trying to make a big deal of one iceberg the size of Rhode Island breaking off that they claim will flood the earth), snow has still fallen recently in several places around the world, the oceans (that were supposed to have flooded Manhattan already) haven't risen one iota in the last 50 years, etc and etc.

Algore is so frustrated that he's already planning on making another feature film to entertain people who like fiction. I suggest he title this one, "I Really, Really, Really Mean It This Time Because God Told Me To Fight Climate Change."

He actually did say that God made him do it. Making that claim (God) is going to turn all of the left against him. I'm guessing he's released enough chakra with hookers and he's found religion again, though.

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:47 am