New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

No fraud in the election system - unless you're talking about Trump-Russia, of course

sinister_midget
    Admin

No fraud in the election system - unless you're talking about Trump-Russia, of course

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:09 pm

12 Staffers At Dem-Linked Group Charged With Voter Fraud

Local prosecutors in Marion County, Indiana, charged 12 employees of a Democratic-linked voter recruitment organization of submitting fraudulent voter registration applications prior to the 2016 election.

According to the Associated Press, prosecutors say that 11 temporary canvassers working for the Indiana Voter Registration Project made and sent in an unknown number of fake voter applications. The canvassers’ supervisor, Holiday Burke, was charged as well.

The organization, the AP reported, is managed by Patriot Majority USA  a group with strong ties to Democratic Party, including former President Bill Clinton and former Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, as well as labor unions.

The investigation by state authorities began last August when a clerk in Hendricks County marked around a dozen voter forms with suspicious information. The probe went into 56 counties where the organization collected 45,000 applications. Patriot Majority rejected the notion the group engaged in any illegal activity.

“We looked onto the Statewide Voter Registration System and noticed that there had been an unusually high number of date of birth and first name changes,” the secretary of state’s office told CNN last October.

If the 12 defendants are found guilty on all charges that include acquiring or sending in voter registration applications known to be false as well as counterfeiting, each could face up to 2 ½ years in prison.

They should be charged with one count each for every fraudulent action they took. Then sentenced to 2-1/2 years for each conviction.

Anything less assures more people will be willing to take the chance on doing the same thing in the future.

Public Integrity noted in 2013 of Patriot Majority, “Although it describes itself as a grassroots group, a single $6 million donation from an unnamed source made up one-fourth of Patriot Majority USA’s $23 million in 2012 revenue. More than half of its haul, $12 million, came from anonymous donors that gave more than $1 million each, its tax return indicates.”

--  Thomas Sowell
    MisterCrikey

Real Frauds in Brazil

Post  MisterCrikey on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:37 pm

sinister_midget wrote:12 Staffers At Dem-Linked Group Charged With Voter Fraud

Local prosecutors in Marion County, Indiana, charged 12 employees of a Democratic-linked voter recruitment organization of submitting fraudulent voter registration applications prior to the 2016 election.

According to the Associated Press, prosecutors say that 11 temporary canvassers working for the Indiana Voter Registration Project made and sent in an unknown number of fake voter applications. The canvassers’ supervisor, Holiday Burke, was charged as well.

The organization, the AP reported, is managed by Patriot Majority USA  a group with strong ties to Democratic Party, including former President Bill Clinton and former Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, as well as labor unions.

The investigation by state authorities began last August when a clerk in Hendricks County marked around a dozen voter forms with suspicious information. The probe went into 56 counties where the organization collected 45,000 applications. Patriot Majority rejected the notion the group engaged in any illegal activity.

“We looked onto the Statewide Voter Registration System and noticed that there had been an unusually high number of date of birth and first name changes,” the secretary of state’s office told CNN last October.

If the 12 defendants are found guilty on all charges that include acquiring or sending in voter registration applications known to be false as well as counterfeiting, each could face up to 2 ½ years in prison.

They should be charged with one count each for every fraudulent action they took. Then sentenced to 2-1/2 years for each conviction.

Anything less assures more people will be willing to take the chance on doing the same thing in the future.

Public Integrity noted in 2013 of Patriot Majority, “Although it describes itself as a grassroots group, a single $6 million donation from an unnamed source made up one-fourth of Patriot Majority USA’s $23 million in 2012 revenue. More than half of its haul, $12 million, came from anonymous donors that gave more than $1 million each, its tax return indicates.”
    In Brazil its much worse, The voting system is Eletronic and basially since 1899 (After theEmpire was dissolved by the coup) the Elections Always had shown a not-trustable number, Like in 2006 the Voting countings were tottaly secret and were not revealed to public...
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: No fraud in the election system - unless you're talking about Trump-Russia, of course

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Many are electronic here, too. But as it turns out (it was a surprise to me when I found this out) the machines themselves aren't connected to the internet or any other network. Meaning Russian diddling with the votes themselves is impossible.

That's not to say somebody can't manually monkey with them offline. Or that they can't be rigged to count votes wrong before they're put to work. But it certainly couldn't be done on a large scale without a large number of people involved (such as, say, the DNC), and certainly can't be hacked remotely as has been claimed.

What they've been investigating that might actually be true is Russian hacking into the voter registration system. Why they'd do that I don't know. Maybe to mess it up, maybe to add fake users, who knows. But that's entirely different from what the left has claimed was happening.

But the whole Russia thing was concocted. Remember, Barry Hussein and the Wicked Witch both dismissed the idea as loony. Until she lost. Then it wasn't just possible, it happened, and it happened with Trump's collusion.

What really happened before the election was a hack attack on the DNC and RNC servers. The RNC listened and tightened things up. The DNC didn't, probably because they're so much smarter than everybody on earth. So all of their emails ended up with Wikileaks. Instead of letting the FBI look at the server to try figuring out who got it, the DNC refused and got a company owned by an anti-Putin Ukrainian to announce that the Russians did it. Comey said, "Oh, OK." Wikileaks hints it was actually Seth Rich, not even a hack. Kim.Com confirms that, saying he's the go-between. He even says he's willing to come to the US (he's in New Zealand) to testify under oath if certain conditions concerning his safety can be met. (AFAIK none of them involve not being accessible by a Clinton or someone working on their behalf, but that should be the top priority in my mind.)

BTW, welcome to the board! I've been hoping to see new participants to help liven things and pickup the pace a bit.

--  Thomas Sowell
    MisterCrikey

Re: No fraud in the election system - unless you're talking about Trump-Russia, of course

Post  MisterCrikey on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:16 am

Hey Mate!
     thank you very much, i've been looking up online forums of politics and stuff like that, im really interested about those topics (because Where i live its kinda impossibile to talk of politics without someone yelling at you calling you a ''fascist'' Neutral  ) 

about that Idea of Russians being involved in the US elections,I Sincerely dont belive much in it, Russia has been involved in many internal problems in ther economics and political issues, (Still focusing in all the Syria conflict ). 
     Russians wouldnt be involved in votings because that would be kinda non-sense, dont you think?, i mean if they were, Clinton would be elected, in that way being Beneficent to russians (Noy only because of Clinton's involment in series of cases but of the political position the US government woul be), Russians making Trump president would be the same as a ''shot in the foot''.

Trump is always treating the relations of the US with all other nation in a non globalist way, Showing Putin and Russia who really is the leadership in Economics, Political and Military power.
    (Kinda all that USA has done in History always being the older brother with bad-ass sunglasses)
    Those Investigations need to proceed to have a clear vision of what really is behind the curtains, cause remember when the media was really comfortable of saying that Clinton had 90% of votes in the US?, yea that is really Weird to what we've seen now, its really important to investigate about it.

in my opninion i think that that might be related to what we discovered recently, but its only my opnion (By the way im not being an party supporter) what we always need to be is committed to truth and search more of it always .

There is an famous Brazilian philosopher called Olavo de Carvalho (btw he now lives in the USbecause he was invited by the United States to live there), I recommend you to search about him later, His program online is called True Outspeak is a really good webshow, He exlains this situation in a very interesting way comparing the US political situation with Brazil, There is also Felipe Moura who is a journalist that takes on points like those.

Thank you very much for your attention and sorry if i had put something non-sense, correct me if im wrong,  i am always opent to constructive suggestions and ideas, Have a good Day mate!
    Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:33 am

Hello MisterCrikey - good to see you aboard. The more viewpoints on a subject, the more we can all learn. Thank you for the references concerning the philosopher and journalist.
    MisterCrikey

Post  MisterCrikey on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:39 am

Ladyelaine wrote:Hello MisterCrikey - good to see you aboard. The more viewpoints on a subject, the more we can all learn. Thank you for the references concerning the philosopher and journalist.

Oh Hey mate, Im happy to participate and help in this Forum with you guys!
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:42 am

Welcome aboard. 
    And we welcome your input.

Psycho
    JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:13 am

Welcome from Texas... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:36 pm