New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Muslim Holy Day - Ramdan, Day 9 - I'm sure more fun and frolic is in store!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Muslim Holy Day - Ramdan, Day 9 - I'm sure more fun and frolic is in store!

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:36 am

If the current trend in Islamic terror continues, candlelight vigils will soon be the number one cause of global warming.

----------

Quick everyone! Post "praying for London" on your Facebook page! It's the only way to stop these terrorist acts!

----------

Looks like it was lost in the translation.

----------

After incidents involving 5 lone wolves with mental health issues, a van of peace, a few knives of peace, possibly even a few guns of peace, police are telling people to be careful because Russian hackers may have traveled back in time and hacked the Koran.

----------

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

----------

So, these terrorists might have suicide bombers, cars, knives and swords. But they really underestimate the power of our candles!

----------

I've just invented a new word: Plagiarism.

----------

Why did the Muslim cross the road.

To kill people on the other side of the street, too.

----------

If we could only communicate with each other.

----------

After being married for 30 years a wife asked her husband to describe her.

He looked at her awhile, then said, "You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."

She asked, "Oh? What does that mean?"

He said, "You're adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, foxy, gorgeous, hot."

She beamed and said, "That's just lovely! But what about I, J, K?"

He said, "I'm just kidding."

The doctor said the swelling in his eye shouldn't take long, and he's fairly optimistic about saving the family jewels.

----------

Today is the 9th day of the Muslim Holy month. Enjoy the celebration with your Islamic brethren!

----------

What's another word for Thesaurus?

----------

My wife got mental with me again last night. She brought up that same little silly thing from a few months ago about me not knowing the difference between an anecdote and an antidote.

"Our son might still be alive today," she sobbed.

----------

I think I'm finally beginning to understand the left's point.

----------

I found a book in a used bookstore today and thought it might be valuable because the cover was printed upside down. So I bought it.

When I got it home I discovered it might be worth a lot more than I thought because the whole thing is printed upside down!

----------

Looks like Germany is keeping a scorecard for all of the hashtags that have made the world safer. I mean, what good are hashtags if you can't measure and celebrate their success?

----------

After incidents involving 5 lone wolves with mental health issues, a van of peace, a few knives of peace, possibly even a few guns of peace, police are telling people to be careful because Russian hackers may have traveled back in time and hacked the Koran.

Psycho144

Re: Muslim Holy Day - Ramdan, Day 9 - I'm sure more fun and frolic is in store!

Post  Psycho144 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Joencalif2

Re: Muslim Holy Day - Ramdan, Day 9 - I'm sure more fun and frolic is in store!

Post  Joencalif2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:30 am