New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

CMP Video Exposes the Grisly Reality Of Ripping Apart Fetuses: “I Might … Pull Off A Leg Or Two”

sinister_midget
    Admin

CMP Video Exposes the Grisly Reality Of Ripping Apart Fetuses: “I Might … Pull Off A Leg Or Two”

Post  sinister_midget on Sun May 28, 2017 4:17 pm

A federal judge may hold David Daleiden in contempt of court after his attorneys defied a gag order and posted videos on their website of top abortion executives discussing decapitating babies and selling their body parts. The shocking video, which was a compilation of comments made at a secretive abortion trade show, has been pulled from YouTube “for violating YouTube’s Terms of Service.”

LifeSiteNews saved a copy of the video, and posts it here without the consent or knowledge of the Center for Medical Progress, David Daleiden, or his attorneys.

Excerpted From National Review: A shocking new video has just been released by the Center for Medical Progress, the undercover investigative group that in 2015 released videos showing that Planned Parenthood affiliates have profited from selling the body parts of aborted babies. Keep reading

This latest video is a preview of footage that CMP investigators gathered at the 2014 and 2015 National Abortion Federation conventions, attended by hundreds of members of the abortion industry each year. (The NAF is a major trade group of North American abortion providers, and Planned Parenthood makes up about 50 percent of its members and leadership.)

Here are some of the most horrifying remarks from the brand-new undercover footage. Attendees made some of these comments during official presentations, and others directly to undercover CMP investigators.

I won't put the video here. If you want to see it, go to the link.

Women's health my backside!!

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:49 am