New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

#IMPEACHMAXINE: Movement Grows to Impeach Maxine Waters

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed May 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Democratic Congresswoman Maxine Waters has been asking for the impeachment of President Trump since his inauguration last January, but now the liberal representative is facing a new movement calling for HER to be removed from the House.

Waters, infamous for labeling the Trump administration a “bunch of scumbags” and the “Kremlin Klan,” is under fire from protesters and activists who have had enough of her rhetoric, saying it's time for her to be impeached, according to KABC News

Demonstrator’s gathered outside the congresswoman’s home, holding signs and chanting “IMPEACH MAXINE!”

“‘Hashtag Impeach Maxine.’ See Maxine is talking about impeaching President Donald Trump and yet she doesn’t ask herself what about her? What about her not doing her job for 35 years?”, asked Omar Navarro, who ran against Waters but lost in 2016.

“She thinks by putting down our president, we’re going to like her more. Every time she talks, she makes me want to throw up,” said another demonstrator.

Waters has routinely called for President Trump’s impeachment since his first day in office. She has accused the President of lying to Congress, obstruction of justice, and has simply stated “I do not respect this President.”

If she gets removed, who will keep tabs on Russia's invasion of Korea?

She wouldn't be subject to impeachment. But it would be fun to go through mock proceedings in the Senate anyway.

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:12 pm