New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

NY Times better PRAY TO GOD the “Comey Memo” is real; Look what Jason Chaffetz is demanding…

sinister_midget
    Admin

NY Times better PRAY TO GOD the “Comey Memo” is real; Look what Jason Chaffetz is demanding…

Post  sinister_midget on Wed May 17, 2017 1:01 pm

As we just reported a few minutes ago, the NY Times published another fake news story claiming that James Comey wrote a “Memo” saying that Trump told him to “shut down” the Michael Flynn investigation.

First of all, the NY Times hasn’t even seen the memo (it was read to them by an FBI agent, so who knows if they were telling the truth).

Second of all, the “quote” from the memo doesn’t “demand” a shut down of any sort. Here’s what it said:

Does this at ALL sound like a “demand” of any sort? OF COURSE NOT!

Now, Jason Chaffetz is ordering a subpoena and the NY Times better PRAY TO GOD that this is real, or it’s going to be another HUGE win for Donald Trump (which is what we want!)

More from The Hill:

“House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) indicated Tuesday that he’s willing to issue a subpoena to obtain a memo authored by former FBI Director James Comey stating that President Trump asked the FBI to stop its probe of Michael Flynn.

“.@GOPoversight is going to get the Comey memo, if it exists. I need to see it sooner rather than later. I have my subpoena pen ready,” Chaffetz tweeted Tuesday night.

The White House denied the contents of the memo and pointed to acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe’s testimony before Congress last week that “there has been no effort to impede our investigation to date.”

The claim of a memo was more "impeach Trump" noise. Not only did they not see the memo at the NYT, there's no proof any such memo really exists. The purpose is to keep the heat on Trump to try forcing him away from what needs to be done.

The problem with that is, Trump doesn't need to keep his fingers in everything the way most micro-manage politicians do. He's a hands-on guy for most things. But he also gets people he trusts (like Sessions) and expects them to do their jobs instead of jumping into their business constantly. In other words, even if they tied Trump into knots, many of the things the bureaucrats are worried about will keep right on going.

However, they can't tie him up like they want to do. They might slow him down a little, but he keeps pushing on just the same.

Another problem is, any Comey CYA memos would have been written as part of government business. Meaning they are property of the federal government, and we the people as rightful owners. Any existing memos are now open to total scrutiny by legislative oversight. Including this memo nobody has seen. If Comey took any out of the office and doesn't turn them over, that becomes theft. Anyone else in possession that refuses to surrender them is also a thief. That would not get the NYT, but it would slam whomever read it to them.

That all assumes such a thing even exists. I have serious doubts. But if one doesn't exist, the NYT then becomes liable for printing false information that leads to possible sanctions. All they had to do to avoid that is demand seeing the document. But they wouldn't do that because I'm sure they doubt it really exists, too.

Any charges brought against the NYT would be piled on top of their release of information naming the Israelis and sources for so-called classified information they accused Trump of giving the Russians. Not only was that story not true and substantiated by every person in the room, but only the NYT named the Israelis (by name) as being the source. That becomes a major federal case.

Of course, any actions require efforts by Congress and the DOJ. Chaffetz has already started his part. No sign from Sessions yet, but I'd bet he's looking at what his options are.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: NY Times better PRAY TO GOD the “Comey Memo” is real; Look what Jason Chaffetz is demanding…

Post  sinister_midget on Wed May 17, 2017 2:27 pm

I see the Comey memo has been released:

sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: NY Times better PRAY TO GOD the “Comey Memo” is real; Look what Jason Chaffetz is demanding…

Post  sinister_midget on Wed May 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Gowdy: ‘I Want To See The Memo’

Republican South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy had a simple response Tuesday to The New York Times report that former FBI director James Comey left behind a memo about the Michael Flynn investigation: “I want to see the memo.”

“What’s your reaction to this story in the Times?” Fox News host Martha McCallum asked Gowdy on her show.

“Obviously I want to see the memo,” Gowdy responded. “Obviously I want to talk to Director Comey to determine how contemporaneous his recording of the conversation was.”

“But also, importantly, not just what was said, but what did Director Comey hear? How did he take it?” Gowdy asked. “And with all due respect to the New York Times, that can only be done by looking at the memo and talking to Director Comey.”

The South Carolina Republican said he needs to see the entire memo in context to understand how to proceed.

“We have a story — there’s a reason newspaper articles are not admissible in any court room in the United States…we’re a long ways from a conviction, that we simply have a headline in the New York Times.”

Now watch closely:

FBI clears Michael Flynn in probe linking him to Russia

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

OK. So Flynn was cleared by the FBI in January. But a memo supposedly exists written about 3 weeks later saying Trump asked Comey that day, on February 14, to drop the Flynn investigation.

Smell funny yet?

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed May 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Onward.

Why would the claim about a memo written in February (one that would be a crime if true because the FBI director was being pressured and he didn't take it to Congress or anybody else to investigate) suddenly be important.

Here's one possibility along with at least circumstantial evidence.

I saw a youtube timeline (should have saved it and didn't think at the time) about some events. This story suddenly hit the airwaves.

But another story was trending really, really strong 57 minutes before that one was put out.

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

It has been almost a year since Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered in the nation's capital. There have been no solid answers about why he was killed until now.

Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District's Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich's work at the DNC.

Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich's death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death. Wheeler's services were offered to the family and paid for by a third party, according to a statement issued by the Rich family Tuesday which also includes that "the private investigator who spoke to press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family." 

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. He said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday].

It was just a "coincidence" that this guy was shot twice in the back of the head in a calm neighborhood during a "botched robbery" in which nothing was taken from him.

It's also known he worked to get emails from the DNC to Wikileaks through an intermediary. The intermediary also died "from natural causes" shortly after.

Wikileaks released several emails from John Podesta. One of those mentioned "making an example" of the leaker. Even if they couldn't be sure it was the actual leaker.

Seth worked for the DNC. Podesta worked for the DNC at the same time. One of the cops who showed up at the crime scene has close ties to Podesta. The police chief has close ties to Podesta. Both the DC cops and the FBI claim the other has the laptop with all of the emails on it. The videos from the police body cams that were mentioned early on after the crime have gone "missing" since then.

The story about a memo from unnamed sources suddenly hit the airwaves just as the murder story gained legs. The renewed interest in the murder of Seth Rich appears to be the primary reason that the other one was started. The MSM hasn't touched on the Seth Rich story at all, being tied up completely in the tale of a memo that nobody has verified even exists. (Sorta like the Russia nonsense that never goes away.)

One more thing. When Bezos (Amazon CEO, definitely an enemy of Trump, too) bought the Washington Post, there were connections to Podesta in the newspaper. It is claimed (heard it several times, but never tried to verify) that the Washington Post was originally created by the CIA for the purposes of dumping stories nationally for the purposes of spreading favored information and disinformation. It was also claimed Bezos knew that when he bought it. He definitely knew of the Podesta connections.

I know, that last part sounds fishy about the CIA stuff. It might be. Never tried to verify it, but passing it along for you to accept or not, check into it yourself or not, etc.

Smell funny yet with the parts that are known?

Here's one more piece. Remember, Wikileaks hasn't been shown to be wrong even one time in the last 10 years.

Dem Operative Says To Ignore Any Evidence Linking DNC Staff To WikiLeaks

A campaign operative warns that if emails are found linking a slain Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer to the 2016 leak of thousands of the partisan organization’s internal emails, they should be disregarded because they could have been altered.

Brad Bauman issued the warning, which rehashes the DNC’s damage control strategy in the aftermath of WikiLeaks publishing more than 44,000 internal committee emails. The leaks showed Donna Brazile, another Democratic campaign operative, tipped off former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton about debate questions in advance, among other revelations.

Brazile and other Democrats claimed for months the emails were “falsified.” However, Brazile admitted in March 2017 that the emails WikiLeaks published were real, and she called giving the debate question to Clinton a “mistake I will forever regret.”

They tried to lie their way out of it before. Just a rehash of the same failed strategy.

Also don't forget that this all ties back to Broomhillary and Debbie Whatsername Schultz rigging the primaries against Crazy Bernie.

Smell funny yet?

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed May 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Chilling similarities between Seth Rich murder and 'Clinton Body Count' victims

The unsolved case of Democratic National Committee data analyst Seth Rich’s death shares some eerie similarities with many mysterious deaths of individuals linked to former President Bill Clinton and twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Just as in the Rich case, several of the people who died mysterious deaths were shot spontaneously and in public places, sometimes from behind, sometimes by unknown assailants and often just before they were set to release incriminating evidence concerning the Clintons’ activities. In most cases, there were no signs of theft at the crime scenes. And while some of the deaths were ruled suicides, other cases remain a mystery.

Rich worked for the Democratic National Committee as a data analyst and reportedly sent more than 44,000 DNC emails to WikiLeaks, including 17,761 attachments, from January 2015 through the end of May 2016. As WND reported, the DNC staffer was reported to have been in contact with WikiLeaks Director Gavin MacFadyen, who died just 17 days before the election of lung cancer.

Rich was mysteriously shot and killed July 10, 2016. As WND reported, Rich was murdered near his affluent neighborhood in Washington, D.C. He was shot in the back with a handgun at 4:18 a.m. while he walked home, and nothing was taken from him. Rich, who called several people as he later walked home, was talking on the phone with his girlfriend, Kelsey Murka, when he was accosted a block from his house. He was transported to a local hospital and was pronounced dead at 5:57 a.m.

“If it was a robbery it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money, he still has his credit cards, still had his phone, so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life,” said Rich’s father, Joel, shortly after the bizarre murder.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich’s death and days before the Democratic Party Convention in Philadelphia, WikiLeaks released 20,000 emails from DNC officials.

Those leaked emails revealed, among other things, that the DNC tried to tip the scales in favor of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and prevent Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders from becoming the party’s nominee. The leaks were cited by some Democrats as one explanation for Clinton’s election loss. Many accused the Russians of “hacking” and turning the tide for then-GOP candidate Donald Trump during the 2016 election.

In one email released by WikiLeaks, Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta said he’d like to “make an example” out of the person who leaked the emails.

“I’m definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it,” Podesta wrote on Feb. 22, 2015, according to WikiLeaks.

Only days after Rich’s murder, Hillary Clinton cited the DNC staffer’s death in her speech advocating for more gun control.

“From Sandy Hook to Orlando to Dallas, and so many other places, these tragedies tear at our soul,” Clinton said in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on July 12. “And so do the incidents that don’t even dominate the headlines. Just this past Sunday, a young man, Seth Rich, who worked for the Democratic National Committee to expand voting rights, was shot and killed in his neighborhood in Washington. He was just 27 years old. … Surely we can agree that weapons of war have no place on the streets of America.”

The Metropolitan Police Department’s homicide branch told WND Tuesday it is “actively investigating Mr. Rich’s murder” and is working with the family to bring closure to the case.

“We do not have any evidence to suggest that Mr. Rich’s employment was a factor in his death,” a spokesperson said.

Through a spokesman Tuesday, Rich’s family blasted media reports indicating the man’s death may have been linked to his position at the DNC and his contact with WikiLeaks.

“We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth’s murderers,” the family said, according to the Washington Examiner.

Still, the bizarre shooting of Rich shares some similarities with other murders listed in WND’s exclusive report, “‘Clinton death list’: 33 spine-tingling cases.” Many of the individuals included in the list were shot to death, though some of the deaths were ruled to be suicides. Others were killed in plane crashes, car wrecks and freak accidents.

The story goes on to name several cases, along with the circumstances and details. There's a list in the graphic below, too.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed May 17, 2017 11:10 pm

UH OH: The “Comey Memo” just BACKFIRED; Look what ELSE we’re about to see…

The media is going absolutely ape s**t over this whole “Comey Memo” story, but it appears the liberal media just bit off more than they can chew.

As we reported yesterday, Jason Chaffetz was ready to request a subpoena of Comey’s memo, but now we are learning that the Senate Judiciary Committee has now requested ALL Comey memos related to Pres. Trump *and* Pres. Obama, as well as Trump & Obama DOJ officials!!

That means that we’re going to hear Comey’s memos on Loretta Lynch and all of the other SWAMP officials in the Obama administration!

Here’s the official letter:

This could get VERY good!

On May 3 or 5 (I forget which), Comey testified under oath that no pressure was put on him about any investigations concerning anything to do with Russia.

On January 24 Comey told Trump Flynn was good to go.

On February 14 Comey supposedly wrote a memo (the existence of which is still not verified anywhere other than in the #FakeNews world) saying he was pressured to drop the investigation of Flynn that he said was over back on January 24.

So, January 24 can be true, February 14 can be true, or May 3 can be true.

It's also possible January 24 is true and February 14 is also true. It would indicate a lie, but nothing that would be criminal.

Or January 24 can be true and May 3 can also be true.

But February 14 can't be true and also May 3 true unless Comey lied under oath.

The Senate wants to look into it. They'll get first shot, but the House is also planning on looking into it. At least 2 committees.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu May 18, 2017 12:39 am

Take it however you want.

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Thu May 18, 2017 8:22 am

Now I'm wondering how long it will be before a surgeon is added to the body bag list.

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:51 pm