New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

ABC Skunk Stripe

Ladyelaine

ABC Skunk Stripe

Post  Ladyelaine on Sat May 13, 2017 9:37 am

Stinks - Cancelled future TV episodes of "Last Man Standing", the only program that was worth watching on ABC. I guess they want to squelch any conservative slants airing on their network even when balanced out with liberal views by the other actors.
    Joencalif2

Re: ABC Skunk Stripe

Post  Joencalif2 on Sat May 13, 2017 9:57 am

That's not surprising to me at all....the media is totally biased to the left. They can't even tolerate a different point of view on a TV show...sad....
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Sat May 13, 2017 10:15 am

I remember when ABC had The Goode Family. They thought they scored a big one because it was written and illustrated by the same Beavis and Butthead team. But what they got wasn't what they expected.

The Goode family was a bunch of vegan, leftist kooks. They had an adopted son from Africa, Ubuntu. But he was white. They had a black neighbor who was redneck. And the lefty mom was always trying to compete with an uppity woman who was married to her husband's co-worker. The mom's father was the exact opposite of the things her family was supposed to stand for. The whole cartoon basically made fun of them and what they were like.

ABC didn't like that. So they looked for any reason to interrupt it and show something else. Even to the point they were showing sports that nobody watched, like high school games and curling. They didn't renew the show after the one season.

Comedy Central made a deal to pick it up. But NBC bought Comedy Central (very obvious to notice these days with their hard-left slant) and decided they didn't want anything to do with it, Beavis and Butthead or not.

You can find the whole series on youtube, beginning with this first one:

Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Sat May 13, 2017 10:48 am

It's a very sad state we are in whence it comes to the truth in the news media.

Pfthttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 pm