New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Let's take it to 'em!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Let's take it to 'em!

Post  sinister_midget on Thu May 04, 2017 12:07 pm

This is obviously a joke. But when you put it all together, it's a good one.

Democrats want to pretend to be touchy-feely and caring. They've made such a caricature of themselves that they now find racism, sexism, xenophobia and homophobia in some of the simplest things. Such as banning the use of the word "man" as sexist and oppressive. Or "male" and "female" being transphobic.

So, to rub their noses in it a little bit, there's this:

Ban the term "Minority Whip" from Congress because it's racist

For way too long the term "minority whip" has been used in Congress. We believe the term is demeaning to minorities and an ugly reminder of when minorities were actually whipped in America. We would hope that the Democrat Party would be more sensitive about using such language.

"Minority whip" is a trigger word that inflicts pain and hardship on minorities. By labeling a congressperson as a minority whip it is a microaggression that should no longer be tolerated. We urge Congress to officially abolish the term and come up with something more appropriate.

Some of the comments are great. It seems most people realize it's a joke, but have played along. A handful seem to take it seriously and think it's ridiculous (I'm guessing more than half of those are liberals who don't realize how bad liberals have made things yet).

You can sign it or not. I did. But that's your business. Still, the commentary is good. It sounds like a bunch of social justice warriors sitting around trying to one-up each other on who is most offended.

Right up the Democrats' alley.

If they think it's serious enough, I'd bet Princess Nancy goes out to make an announcement about changing the term to be "inclusive" and non-judgmental, or something stupid like that. Chuckie will, too, if they promise to have a camera there.

JJRobinson

Re: Let's take it to 'em!

Post  JJRobinson on Fri May 05, 2017 6:38 am

Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 pm