New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Russia Goes Public on Obama “Secrets” that “Happened During President Obama’s Terms in Office”

sinister_midget
    Admin

Russia Goes Public on Obama “Secrets” that “Happened During President Obama’s Terms in Office”

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:12 am

Well, well, well.  It seems Moscow’s Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova gave a rather long winded answer when asked about the current state of U.S.-Russia relations.

And you haven’t heard about it, because it contains information about “secrets” the Obama administration had asked the Russian government to keep private, and the liberal mainstream media conveniently kept quiet about it.  See her bombshell of a statement for yourself (and – SPOILER ALERT! – pay extra attention to the second to last paragraph):

I'll just skip to the important part.

Also, I would like to say that if the practice of leaking information that concerns not just the United States but also Russia, which has become a tradition in Washington in the past few years, continues, there will come a day when the media will publish leaks about the things that Washington asked us to keep secret, for example, things that happened during President Obama’s terms in office. Believe me, this could be very interesting information.

Our American colleagues must decide if they respect the diplomatic procedure, if they keep their word on the arrangements made between us, primarily arrangements made at their own request, or we create a few very nice surprises for each other.”

I wonder how much this has to do with there being less noise about the Russians lately. Some of the Dimocrats haven't stopped the talk yet (notably those like Bug-eyed Nancy and Maxi "James Brown" Waters), though it's still less than it was. Hildebeast sobered up a little and came out in public again recently. Between her and Barry Hussein I'm sure they'll get told to stifle it pretty soon. The alternative will of course be that they might have unpredictable illnesses or freak accidents.

--  Thomas Sowell

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 pm