New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

If it happens, don't forget who did it!

sinister_midget
    Admin

If it happens, don't forget who did it!

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:53 am

RINOs need to be held accountable next year!

GOP Leaders May Drop Wall Funding to Win Democratic Approval for Other Priorities

Amid Democratic opposition, Republican leaders are retreating from President Donald Trump’s very popular campaign promise to build a border fence to block illegal immigration, drug smugglers, and criminals.

A top GOP leader, Sen. Roy Blunt, told reporters on Tuesday that GOP leaders do not want to include Trump’s spending for the border wall in the spring budget, which is due by April 28. “All of the committees, the leaderships of the House and Senate, are working together to try to finalize the rest of the FY17 [budget spending] bill,” he added. “My guess is that comes together better without the [border] supplemental,” he told The Hill. But GOP leaders may include some border spending in a separate 2017 budget for the military, Blunt suggested.

TRANSLATION: We aren't going to fund it. But we'll lie right now and hope you forget about it later in the year. Just in case, though, we'll start working on new lies for why it "can't" be done if we find the public's attention span is longer than we thought.

I voted against Blunt. No, I didn't vote for the communist. I voted for the Libertarian. I threw the vote away, but I had the satisfaction of voting against this clown without giving aid and comfort the the oppressor on the other side.

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:05 pm