New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Paul Ryan Had A Secret Meeting An Hour After He Killed The Healthcare Bill

sinister_midget
    Admin

Paul Ryan Had A Secret Meeting An Hour After He Killed The Healthcare Bill

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:45 am

BREAKING: Paul Ryan Had A Secret Meeting An Hour After He Killed The Healthcare Bill

Who was that secret meeting with?

Speaker of the House and total sellout Paul Ryan was photographed yesterday, just one hour after announcing to the world that the GOP health care bill was dead, rushing to a secret meeting in a residential neighborhood of Washington DC. A reporter for the Washington Examiner heard on a secured channel that Ryan had broken away from his security detail and managed to follow him and take the above photograph of him exiting the vehicle.

The men he is with aren’t his Secret Service detail. They are the driver and lead agent for former President Barack Obama. Examiner reporter Walter Lyons stayed on scene long enough to see Ryan leave approximately an hour later. He told a colleague at the Federalist Papers:

“He was full of smiles. It was as if he had just accomplished a mission that he had been working on for months.”

It would appear that Ryan has been working with Obama’s Deep State shadow government all along.

Barry Hussein is reportedly in Tahiti as the lone female at an all-male retreat. Michael was said to be some other place that I don't recall off-hand (wherever tgirls go to spend taxpayer money). So Ryan didn't meet with either one of them. I don't know if the female domme, Valerie Jarret, went with Bigfoot or not, but I'm certain she didn't go with Hussein. She's been tagged as the puppeteer behind the loving couple anyway, so maybe she stayed behind and gave Ryan his orders.

Either way, Paul has been outed as a part of the opposition now. Not that it was a huge question before, but now there's proof.

Ladyelaine

Re: Paul Ryan Had A Secret Meeting An Hour After He Killed The Healthcare Bill

Post  Ladyelaine on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:07 pm

I don't have much doubt as to the validity of the photo but I just don't know what to believe anymore. Maybe there will soon be photos of Ryan, Obama, & Hillary manacled and shackled as they are led off to federal prisons.

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:38 pm