New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

They come here for a better life

sinister_midget
    Admin

They come here for a better life

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:39 am

Mexican illegal immigrant, 35, 'shot his 15-year-old stepdaughter dead while she was pregnant with their SECOND child after he was freed from ICE custody twice'

They get it right in the title, then go politically-correct in the very first sentence.

An undocumented immigrant from Mexico has been arrested and charged with shooting a 15-year-old girl from Texas who was pregnant with the suspect's second child at the time of her slaying.

Police in San Antonio say Jennifer Delgado was nine months pregnant when on Monday morning she was gunned down by Armando Rodrigo Garcia-Ramires, 35, who then tried to take his own life.

Investigators say the victim already had a one-year-old son with Garcia-Ramirez, who at one time had been her stepfather.

Remember, we can't judge. They do things like that in their culture. You know, having sex with stepchildren who are underage. Murder is probably a cultural element, too.

The suspect had been released on bond from the custody of the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement last May.

About a month later, according to investigators, Garcia-Ramires impregnated Delgado for a second time.

He now faces two charges of capital murder in the deaths of the teenager and her unborn baby.

Records reviewed by the Houston Chronicle indicate that Armando Garcia-Ramires, a native of Mexico, was first picked up by ICE agents in January 2011 through the criminal alien program of San Antonio, and he was released on bond less than a month later. 

He was re-arrested in April 2016, but an immigration judge again granted him bond and he was freed in mid-May.

I have an idea. When immigration judges let illegals go and the illegals commit crimes, try the immigration judges as accessories to the crimes. I'm not sure how many deportations that would help spur, but I'm pretty sure there'd be far fewer crimes committed by catch-and-release illegals.
    Ladyelaine

Re: They come here for a better life

Post  Ladyelaine on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:08 pm

I'll second that idea!
    JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:09 am

Me too...
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:45 am

Ditto