New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook CONFIRMS He Knew About Wiretaps

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:45 pm

THE GATEWAY PUNDIT --

As Obamagate heats up, more and more people are admitting that they had knowledge of the wiretaps.

Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager, Robby Mook confirmed to Fox News that he had knowledge of wiretaps being used during the campaign.

Of course he knew; Hillary tweeted about the wiretaps one week before the election.

Fox News reporter:

“Today Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager told Fox he had knowledge of wiretaps being used during the campaign but he suggested they were targeted at Russian officials, not directly at Trump Tower.”

It’s funny to watch Democrats split hairs as they try to dance around the wiretapping scandal. It’s hard to believe that Mook really thought the wiretaps were meant for Russian officials when the entire reason for the wiretaps was to take down Trump – the man running against his boss, Hillary.

Or perhaps Mook is telling the truth since he believes Trump is a secret agent working on behalf of the Russian government which would make him technically a Russian official. See what I did there?

OK. Wiretaps against foreign powers are classified. In fact, since they're raw data they aren't even supposed to be mentioned unless something is found, can be analyzed and determined to be useful. Even then, the only mention is supposed to be to a sitting president or during congressional hearings.

So how did the Clintonistas know about it? Hitlery wasn't even working for the government (not that she ever worked FOR the government in the first place). But not then. And it shouldn't be knowledge to her campaign manager even if she had been. For that matter, it's a stretch to think she would have had a need to know unless she was the one requesting it.

I think Obama and the other Democrats are soiling their diapers right now. Trump wasn't ever supposed to know any of this. Notice that all talk about Russian hacking died when this came up? Notice the leaks seem to have some to an abrupt halt all of a sudden the very day Trump tweeted up a firestorm about this stuff? Notice how everybody is trying to dump as much as possible onto Lynch (she's guilty, too, but they want to make her the scapegoat for all of it along with Comey) to keep their names away from it?

We'll probably never know for sure. But I bet Trump's own people found they were being bugged. A lot of people think the Secret Service did a sweep and found it. The problem with that idea is they were protecting him since the middle of last year. I find it hard to fathom that they'd wait until almost 2 months into the presidency to see if he was being spied on. I suspect they either never did a sweep, they did a sweep and lied about it, or they did a sweep and what they used to detect one didn't find it (also another very long stretch).

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:31 pm