New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

It's that time again

sinister_midget
    Admin

It's that time again

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:33 am

My wife was so sick this morning that I had to carry her downstairs to make breakfast.

----------

It's 2AM and I'm trying to get some sleep. But the lady next door just won't shut up!

If she keeps it up much longer I'm going to do what she keeps screaming and call the police!

----------

So Disney is going to add gay characters to the new Beauty and the Beast film.

Sounds like just another fairytale.

----------

Why do I have to press 1 for English when you're going to transfer me to somebody I can't understand anyway?

----------

----------

For the liberals who claim they believe in science:

----------

Health nuts are going to feel pretty foolish one day, lying in bed, dying of nothing!

----------

Today former dictator, Emperor Barry Hussein, responded to President Trump's claim he was involved in wiretapping Trump Tower during the election.

"I didn't do any wiretapping of Donald Trump," he stated emphatically. "He's just out to get me. He said so this morning in a call to his advisors. If he continues this harassment I'll release the recording I have of that conversation."

----------

Video was released from the Senate Inteeligence Committee today showing further evidence against Attorney General Sessions in his illicit dealings with Russia.

----------

My wife asked me to tell her those three words every American woman wants to hear.

So I said, "Honey, Obama's been arrested."

----------

As I looked at my naked body in the mirror, I thought to myself, "I'm going to get kicked out of Ikea any moment now."

----------

Dear liberals,

I've tried as hard as I can to see your point of view. But I just cannot get my head that far up my butt.

----------

A duck is standing by the side of the road waiting for a chance to cross it.

A chicken walks up and says, "I wouldn't bother, pal. You'll never hear the end of it."

----------

John McCain and Lindsey Graham had a town hall together in Arizona for McCain's constituents.

This was one of the touching moments when they mingled with the crowd after the town hall ended.

----------

What do you call a Muslim that owns 6 goats?

A pimp.

----------

I wish I could be ugly for just one day.

Being ugly every day sucks!

----------

A Mexican kid meets Donald Trump and says to him, "I want to be the President one day."

Trump says, "Are you stupid? You must be out of your mind! What kind of an idiot are you? Are you retarded?"

The kid says, "You know what? I changed my mind. Those are too many requirements."
    Ladyelaine

Re: It's that time again

Post  Ladyelaine on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:14 pm

True one: President Trump was visiting an Orlando Catholic school with predominately black students and addressing some aspiring entrepreneur girls. Although his actual statement has been butchered and altered by various media, he gave them a good life lesson of advise when he said "You're going to grow your own business and you're going to make a whole lot of money - but, don't run for politics after".
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Joencalif2

Post  Joencalif2 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:47 pm