New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

You're in deep kimche now, Don!!

sinister_midget
    Admin

You're in deep kimche now, Don!!

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:30 am

Rosie O’Donnell on Trump: “He’s going down and so will all of his administration. The charge is treason.”

The last thing Trump would want is Rosie on him. Just sayin'.

Entertainer Rosie O’Donnell said President Donald Trump should be charged with treason over the investigation of possible connections between the Trump campaign and Russian government officials.

I take issue with your referring to Mademoiselle O'Donnell as an entertainer!

She called Trump a “mentally ill man” and predicted that he will eventually “go down” along with his entire administration.

O’Donnell was in Washington for the “Resistance Address” protest outside of the White House at Lafayette Park, ahead of Trump’s address to a joint session of Congress.

There was a "Resistance Address" a couple of days ago? Must have been a huge success considering this is the first time I heard a name for whatever it was Rosie was going to do. I knew she was going to DC to be annoying. But other than the DC part, what else is new?

During the anti-Trump rally, O’Donnell called for Democrats to stop Trump and work to remove him from office.

“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it and to institute new government – that is why we are here,” she said, quoting the Declaration of Independence. “We the people will get him out.”

Rosie, I know you probably don't have enough room in your head to cram a quote or two and some thoughts as well. Now that the quote is gone, perhaps you can think of what those "ends" you're talking about are. I know there's not a lot of room up there. So if you come up with more than one and a second one crowds out the first one, write it down before it's pushed away. I doubt there'll be a third one, but just in case write down the second one, too, since you might get distracted and forget it. (Actually, I doubt there will be a first one, but you are, after all, the engineering wizard who explained how the WTC couldn't have possibly happened the way it did, which proved Bush did it.)

DANGER: MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH!

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:31 pm