New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Can we get an executive order or constitutional amendment to deport these people?

sinister_midget
    Admin

Can we get an executive order or constitutional amendment to deport these people?

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:37 am

They're getting way beyond old!

Jodie Foster Leads Hundreds at Hollywood’s Anti-Trump Rally: ‘It’s Time to Engage’

Industry pros, entertainers and civilians assembled by the hundreds today for United Talent Agency’s “United Voices” rally outside the company’s Beverly Hills headquarters.

Among the featured speakers at the event protesting Trump administration immigration policies was Oscar-winner Jodie Foster, who told the crowd that “it’s time to engage.”

“As the very, very dead Frederick Douglass one said, ‘Anytime is a good time for illumination,'” Foster said. “And this is the time for illumination. I believe this time is filled with light.”

Yeah, Jodie. Invoke Douglass. Because everybody knows how enslaved you wealthy liberal celebrities are. You need to rise up and escape the bonds.

I mean, look at you! You had to have your anti-slavery rally in Beverly Hills instead of some nice place like Detroit!

Actually I think she's trying to pull a Clinton. After the Republicans took over the House in 1994 and took all of the attention away from him, Bubba had a press conference to announce he was relevant. I think Ms/Mr Foster is trying to make the same pronouncement on behalf of Hollywood. The big difference is that in Slick Willie's case the Republicans helped him out by squadering what they had, while in the case of Hollyweird there's still nobody who cares.

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:31 pm