New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Screen Photo

Ladyelaine

Screen Photo

Post  Ladyelaine on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:29 am

The photo W 10 displays when I turn on my computer is currently a pile of rocks that I find hideously drab and ugly, kind of reminds me of photos of petrified dung. They have previously had some beautiful scenes of waterfalls and mountain streams replacing the original seaside cave photo which was first sunny and bright, then changed lastly to dark and foreboding. I'm not offended by the blue sign in window page but I do find this first page I see when turning on the computer to be disgusting, perhaps because I do not like their choice of picture or because they change it after displaying a pleasing one. In other words, it seems I have no control over depressing junk they put on my screen. My original wallpaper photo shows on my screen after I sign in, but I'm wondering if there is anyway to choose which scene will be shown when I first turn the thing on. When the computer sleeps and I return to it, a different photo will show at that time, but the only result of answering like or dislike does not allow me any control of keeping or rejecting that awakening photo.

Realizing this is likely a trivial matter for most people, I'm not even sure anyone else considers it a problem, but it irritates the h*## out of me.
    manson

Re: Screen Photo

Post  manson on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:52 am

Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:29 pm

I have the same problem, I just ignore and continue.
    Like said some pic,s are great then they seem to be overcast and darker Pfthtttttttttttttt!
    Joencalif2

Post  Joencalif2 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:31 pm

You can upload anything you have in photos on your computer....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:19 am